Experience sisal dartboard games like never before with the Viper Proscore from the leading innovator in digital dartboard scoring!
If you tire of keeping score by hand in your cricket and 01 games, look no further than the Viper Proscore. All of the features of you would find in an electronic dartboard are found in this small profile scoreboard, and can be used with traditional sisal dartboards. The backlit LCD scoreboard allows you to see scores from the throw line easily. This scoreboard comes pre-programmed with 40 games and over 600 options - you’ll never run out of new options and games to play. Popular options included are: single in/out, double in/out and master out for 01 games. A handicap feature levels the playing field, so pros and beginners can play together competitively.
The Viper Proscore supports up to 8 player multiplayer, so no one will have to sit on the sidelines. If you need some practice on your own, you can play against computer opponents as well. The Proscore is powered by three AA batteries (not included) for a cord free experience and has an auto sleep feature if you forget to power it down. Also included is the mounting hardware you’ll need for a quick and easy installation next to your dartboard.
- Add the most convenient innovation of electronic dartboards to your sisal dartboard experience, without giving up the classic tradition!
- With 40 games and 655 options you’ll find all of your time-honored favorites, and new experiences as well
- Colossal LCD scoreboard is backlit with sharp red light for higher visibility from the throw line
- A custom handicap options allows you to even out the playing field between pros and novices
- Supports up to 8 player multiplayer and computer opponents
- Includes easy to use mounting hardware for a cabinet and a wall
Caution! Choking Hazard: This product includes small objects not suitable for children under 3 years old.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions about this warning? Check out our Prop 65 info page.