Coil up and prepare to strike with the Viper Sidewinder Soft Tip Darts, designed for use with either electronic dart boards or most sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each barrel enjoys knurled bands, deep grooves or shark fins, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Sidewinder Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Shafts, for maximum durability. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with wild sidewinder graphics adorning each slim flight, for a dangerous look. Each set includes six high speed slim flights, three extra nylon shafts, six 2BA Tufflex II Tips, and dart mechanic repair tool. Barrels also feature a limited lifetime warranty!
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel with grooves and rings provides an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- High speed slim dart flights feature wild sidewinder graphics for a dangerous look and feel.
- Includes six flights, three extra nylon replacement shafts, six 2BA Tufflex II Tips, and Dart mechanic repair tool.
- Warranty - Lifetime Barrel Guarantee
|Barrel Length:||45.05 mm|
|Barrel Min Diameter:||5.51 mm|
|Barrel Max Diameter:||6.4 mm|
Caution! Choking Hazard: This product includes small objects not suitable for children under 3 years old.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions about this warning? Check out our Prop 65 info page.