This dartboard is constructed from compressed sisal fibers. Constructing the board this way gives new life to your dartboard, as the special technique allows the sisal fibers to self-heal, as they “remember” their original shape. These dartboards will last years longer than their old school wood or paper counterpoints. The Razorback dartboard features a 100% staple-free bullseye. This greatly reduces your chance of bounce-outs, increasing your scores. Other dartboards secure the spider with staples, increasing bounce-outs and frustration. The Razorback also features razor-thin spider wire. This gives the spider great durability and strength to last the life of the board. The wire is as thin as possible, further reducing your chance of a bounce-out, and giving your average score per dart a boost.
As you play and improve your dart game, you’ll find yourself becoming more consistent where your darts land, and high scoring targets can wear unevenly. That’s why the Razorback dartboard features a movable number ring, just detach and rotate and your prime spots will move to a fresh point on the board, significantly extending its life! This dartboard includes easy-to-use mounting hardware and a game manual so you can get started right out of the box! You’ll find yourself unable to put your darts down after you begin playing on the Razorback. Upgrade your game room today!
- Tournament Quality Regulation 17.75” diameter
- Accommodates both steel tip and soft tip darts
- Constructed from high grade, self-healing compressed sisal fibers
- Staple free bullseye ensures that bounce outs are kept to a minimum
- Razor-thin spider wire is the thinnest available and staple free
- Movable number ring allows you to rotate the dartboard, extending its life