The Casemaster Parallax billiard cue case is the ultimate single cue storage solution. It’s made out of 600D Oxford Fabric, a heavyweight material that is exceptionally durable. The Parallax pool cue case is designed to keep your cue safe from absorbing impacts and moisture. The tightly woven fabric repels water, keeping your cue nice and dry. It’s also abrasion-resistant, so it won’t rip apart exposing your cue to the elements. Inside are form-fitting foam slots that gently hold your cue in place, keeping it from rattling during transport. The foam inserts also help absorb impacts, so you don’t need to worry about your cue cracking or warping. The Parallax cue case fits one disassembled pool cue, one butt and one shaft, as well as a spare chalk cube. Cue and chalk sold separately.
- Abrasion Resistant - Heavyweight polyester fabric resists wear and tear, ensuring your cue is protected
- Water Repellant - The Parallax cue case uses tightly woven fabric to keep water and moisture out
- Padded Interior - Foam-lined inserts brace your cue against impacts, preventing cracks and warping
- Sleek Design - Features a comfortable rubber handle and slim profile so you can bring your cue anywhere
- Capacity - Fits one disassembled pool cue, butt and shaft, as well as spare cue chalk, cue and chalk sold separately